The sluice purchased by the user will be debugged and tested before the manufacturer sends the goods again, so the user only needs to install the correct fixing and wiring instructions.
When installing the gate, it is necessary to separate the power supply from the control line in the pvc_25 line. Construction shall be carried out strictly in accordance with the specifications for the separation of strong and weak electricity.
The power ground of the gate must be in good contact with the grounding end, keep smooth with the ground, and one end of the shielding layer of the communication line can be grounded together with the 220 V ground, but the grounding end must be well grounded.
Connection method and precautions of Gate Gate of "Harbin Blocker" Parking lot
1. Attention should be paid to the inventory of relevant random spare parts according to the list of spare parts.
2. According to the left-right direction of the selected gate and the actual situation of the installation site, the installation location of the main engine of the gate is determined.
For non-concrete foundation or sluice main engine installed with slopes, it is suggested that concrete foundation should be built, and the combination of foundation and foundation should be ensured. The verticality of sluice main engine fuselage and horizontal plane is less than 1 degree.
3. According to the position of the control room or the guardhouse, lay the power line and the control line (it is suggested that the power line and the control line should be separately pierced in different lines).
4. Install expansion screw in the installation position of the main engine of the sluice (according to the actual fittings of the list), after fixing the main engine of the sluice firmly, it can be used.
5. Roll the brake rod to the horizontal position by hand, determine the installation position of the fork rod at the end of the brake rod, and fix the fork rod firmly with screw (no fork rod is required).
6. Contrast wiring diagram carefully, connect power supply line and related control line to the control board of the gate, and tighten debugging after confirming that there is no mistake.
Note: All the above operations should be carried out in case of power failure.